Police Siren and Light Controller Hand Held HHS2200
Windows® based program allows full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions from this compact hand held controller with built-in microphone. Moisture-resistant controller features twelve rubberized, backlit push buttons including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Compact control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space.
Features of Whelen HHS2200 Hand Held Police Siren
- Hand held Siren/Light control with built-in microphone.
- Hands free siren control via horn ring or foot switches.
- Twelve illuminated push buttons, programmable to selected outputs.
- Green backlighting, switch turns red when activated.
- User selected switch labels.
- Progressive three position push buttons replace slide switch for lighting control.
- Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.
- Operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
- Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard, with 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones.
- All functions are programmed via simple “pick and click, or drag” screens. Windows® based, XP or later operating system required. USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy.
- Unidirectional microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Adjustable (preset) microphone and radio repeat volume.
- Nine 10-amp outputs.
- External spade-type fuses.
- 6’ coiled cord microphone cable.
- 20’ Interconnect cable.
- HHS2100 backward compatible.
- Amp/Relay Module: 2-1/2” (65mm) H x 8” (203mm) W x 7” (184mm) D.
- Control Head: 5-5/16” (135mm) H x 2-1/4” (57mm) W x 1-1/8” (28mm)” D.