Complete Audible Warning Solutions For Any Vehicle Application
HPK-150 Under Hood Waterproof Stutter Horn System
The HPK-150 Under Hood Stutter Horn System offers the same loud and legal* features and functionality as the HPK-100 In-Cab Stutter Horn System, but utilizes the HA-150 Under Hood Stutter Horn Amp for exterior, all-weather installations. The HPK-150's ultra-compact component design and waterproof amplifier provides versatile, "under-the-hood" installation options for any volunteer POV, motorcycle, ATV, or marine craft. It is also a cost-effective alternative for apparatus, ambulances, escorts, towing, recovery, DOT, or other service vehicles that are not equipped with compressed air horn systems.
- 100 watt electronic air horn amplifier
- Ultra-compact for exterior-mount installation on any vehicle
- Legal* for POV use
- “Stutter” air horn sound
- Maybe connected to vehicle horn ring or separate switch (customer supplied)
- Power indicator light for diagnostics
- 1-1/2″ H x 4-1/8″ W x 2-1/8″ D
- Basic wiring for simple, easy installation
- No-hassle 5 year limited warranty
*Legal in most states. Please consult your local/state vehicle codes to ensure compliance with vehicle horn regulations.
SP-200 Switch Panel
- Easily switch between standard vehicle horn and louder, more powerful “Stutter” air horn
- Illuminated rocker switch for up to 15 amp capacity auxiliary light control
- Simple, easy installation to amplifier and vehicle horn
CSP-100B Basic Speaker
- Slim, hexagonal shape for flexible installation on any vehicle
- 100 watt output
- 11 ohm impedance
- Integrated, universal mounting bracket design
- Black, corrosion-resistant metal structure
- 400Hz to 3500Hz operational frequency spectra
- 5.10″ H x 6.34″ W x 2.36″ D
- Weighs only 6 lbs.
- No-hassle 1 year warranty
HA-100 & HA-150 Stutter Horn Amp Sounds
NOTE: Sound clips demonstrate sound, not loudness.
HPK-100 & HPK-150 Stutter Horn System Manuals and Specifications